Blackmores Bio Magnesium
Helping you to support healthy muscle function
Blackmores Bio Magnesium may assist with the relief of muscular spasms and cramps. It may also assist in the relief of pre-menstrual symptoms such as weight gain, breast tenderness and bloating.
Features and benefits of Blackmores Bio Magnesium
- One tablet of Blackmores Bio Magnesium contains the recommended daily intake (RDI) for magnesium.
- Combines magnesium with co-factors for improved absorption and utilisation.
Magnesium is essential for many cellular functions, particularly those functions involved in energy production, and for the normal functioning of muscle and nerve tissue. Signs of low magnesium levels can include fatigue, mental confusion, irritability, muscle cramps, problems with nerve conduction and muscle contraction and predisposition to stress.
If the blood is low in magnesium it takes it from the muscles and without enough magnesium in muscles they stiffen up or contract. The result may be painful cramps, irritability, twitching or even tremors. Sufficient magnesium helps all muscles in the body to function optimally.
The other nutrients present in Bio Magnesium assist with the utilisation of magnesium in the body. Vitamin B6 is an important co-factor, working with magnesium in many enzyme systems in the body. Studies have shown that combining B6 and magnesium can help to reduce PMS symptoms.
Dosage for Blackmores Bio Magnesium
Adults - Take 1 to 2 tablets aq day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6 - 12 years - We recommend Blackmores Magnesium Compound.
Children (under 6 years) - Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- WARNING - This product contains Pyridoxine hydrochloride which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- Pyridoxine-induced peripheral neuropathy is most commonly reported with doses of 1 g or more daily, taken for 2 months to 3 years
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Blackmores Bio Magnesium Active ingredients (per tablet)
|Magnesium oxide - heavy||440 mg|
(equiv to total magnesium 300 mg)
|Calcium ascorbate||250 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||50 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol 2.5 mcg)||100 IU|
|Manganese amino acid chelate
(Manganese 4 mg)
- Magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics separate doses by at least two hours
- Pyridoxine may decrease the efficacy of some medications. Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking phenytoin or phenobarbitone (anticonvulsant drugs), or think you may be
A cream, mottled, large shaped tablet with a break bar. Film-coated pale yellow.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.