Please allow an additional 3-5 days delivery time for Blackmores products.
Blackmores Professional MP65
Magnesium and phosphate are vital for energy production, and, in the form of Mg-ATP, help fuel nearly all the body’s cellular processes, including muscle function and nerve conduction.
Features of Blackmores Professional MP65
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional M.P. 65 is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed with confidence for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
- Energy production: The production and storage of energy in the body depends on the availability of both magnesium and phosphate Phosphate is incorporated into compounds such as ATP and cyclic AMP. Magnesium combines with and stabilises the ATP molecule, and the resultant Mg-ATP complex (rather than ATP alone), is the substrate for most ATP-requiring enzymes.
- Neuromuscular function: Magnesium has inhibitory and stabilising effects on neurons at the neuromuscular junction, and plays an influencing role in the release of neurotransmitters.
- Cardiovascular function: Magnesium is involved in the regulation of peripheral and cerebral vascular tone.
Blackmores Professional MP65 Active Ingredients
- Magnesium phosphate 65 mg
- (elemental magnesium 13.4mg)
- (contains 315mg of lactose per tablet)
Dosage for Blackmores Professional MP65
Adults - Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - As professionally prescribed.
Contraindications & Interactions
Magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. M.P. 65 should be administered at least 2 hours apart from tetracycline and quinolone antibiotics.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.