Naturals Bath & Body Wash is the ideal eczema-friendly all over body wash for your bub. You can relax knowing that you’re protecting your bub from harsh chemicals while soothing any redness and dry, flaky skin.
- Throw out the soap! Soap removes the layer of natural oils and disrupts the natural acid mantle on your bub’s skin, making it more prone to irritation and infection. It’s also ideal if you can avoid products that contain petrochemicals or parabens.
- Use warm (rather than hot) bath water and keep baths under 10 minutes to avoid drying out bub’s skin.
- Gently pat bub’s skin dry with a soft towel after their bath. Don’t rub their skin vigorously with a towel as this can be irritating.
- Keep your bub’s skin well moisturised by following their bath with a massage using Baby Massage Oil or use Baby Soft Skin Lotion from top to tiny toes.
- If your bub is prone to itchy, dry skin or eczema, take care not to overdress them during the day or at bedtime. It’s best to use several thin layers of clothing rather than one thick layer.
How to use
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (and) Glycerin (and) Lauryl Glucoside (and) Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (and) Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Purified water, Sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, Paw Paw ferment, Shea butter, Honey, Xanthan Gum, Coco Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mandarin oil.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.