Brauer Baby & Child Pain Fever Relief 50ml
Baby & Child Pain & Fever includes ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to provide temporary relief from pain and mild fever. Baby & Child Pain & Fever may be used in babies from 6 months of age: the natural blackcurrant flavour and included oral measuring dropper make it easy to give to your child.
Babies and children don’t come with an instruction manual and sometimes it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what’s wrong. If your child is in pain or has a mild fever, they may:
- be irritable, miserable and teary
- look generally unwell
- have flushed cheeks
- be warm to touch.
If you are concerned about your child’s health, always talk to your healthcare professional.
- Offer your child plenty of clear fluids while they have a fever, but don’t be worried if they don’t have much of an appetite for a couple of days.
- Keep your child lightly dressed while they have a fever.
- Your child will need extra rest while their body fights the infection that is causing their pain or mild fever. Toddlers and older children will enjoy resting by sitting on the couch with some colouring books, reading books, favourite music or DVDs.
- All babies under 12 months with fever should be seen by a doctor. Also contact your doctor if you are concerned about a fever in a child of any age, or if it doesn’t improve within 24 hours.
How to use
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.