Head Cold Tablets include ingredients such as Onion, Eyebright and Pasque Flower that are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve the symptoms of a head cold such as blocked or runny nose and sneezing.
- Keep your cold to yourself: wash your hands regularly and sneeze or cough into tissues and then throw them straight in the bin.
- Rest up while your immune system fights the cold virus.
- Drink plenty of water, herbal tea and clear soup to stay well hydrated and to lubricate a dry, scratchy throat.
- For a blocked nose, try a steam inhalation with a few drops of eucalyptus or tea tree oil added.
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 tablets.
Children 6 – 12 years: 1 tablet.
Initially, dissolve under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Then, every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without the advice of a healthcare professional. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Place tablets under your tongue and allow them to dissolve for 30 seconds. You can then chew and swallow them.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Each glucose tablet is medicated with 278 μg of each of: Aconitum napellus 3C, Allium cepa 2C, Arsenicum album 6C, Euphrasia officinalis 4C, Hepar sulfuris 6C, Kali bichromicum 3C, Natrum muriaticum 3C, Nux vomica 5C, Pulsatilla 3X.
Brauer Natural Medicine is a proudly South Australian made and owned homeopathic company. Based in Adelaide’s beautiful Barossa Valley we believe in combining traditional homeopathic medicines and natural ingredients with modern science. We offer you the natural alternative to the health problems that concern everyday Australians. Brauer, your body’s choice, naturally.