Kids' Arnicaeze Bumps & Bruises Cream for bumped elbows and knees, playground bruises, sporting aches, pains and sprains. They’re all part of everyday life when you have active growing kids!
Kids' Arnicaeze Bumps & Bruises contains Arnica Montana, which is traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve bumps, bruises, strains, sprains and sore muscles.
Use the RICER principle during the first 48–72 hours following a soft tissue injury to encourage healing and reduce inflammation:
- R = Rest the injured part, avoiding as much movement as possible. Don’t put any weight on the injured part.
- I = Ice the injured area using an ice pack, crushed or cubed ice or a packet of frozen peas wrapped in a clean tea towel. Apply ice to the injured area for 20 minutes every 2 hours. Don’t apply ice directly to skin.
- C = Compress the injury using a firm crepe bandage. Make sure that the bandage isn’t too tight.
- E = Elevate the injured limb and place it on a pillow for comfort and support.
- R = Refer to a healthcare professional such as a doctor or physiotherapist for correct diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation.
How to use
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.