Kids’ Manuka Honey Chesty Cough contains ingredients traditionally used in herbal and homeopathic medicine to temporarily relieve chesty, mucous coughs.
- Encourage your child to drink plenty of water to keep their throat moist and to help thin down and loosen mucus, making it easier to cough up.
- A steam vaporiser can help to keep air warm and increase moisture in the air, which may help to relieve coughing, especially at night.
- Your child may like to sleep with an extra pillow to help relieve night-time coughing.
- Keep your child in a warm air environment as much as possible and avoid moving from warm or cold air environments too quickly.
- Keep your child away from smoky environments.
How to use
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.