Sinus Tablets include ingredients such as Silica and Purple Pasque Flower that are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve the symptoms of sinusitis and sinus pain.
- If you keep getting sinusitis, try to work out if there is a trigger that you can avoid or that can be treated. For example, you may need to avoid certain allergens or get better treatment for hayfever or dental disease.
- A steam inhalation with a few drops of eucalyptus or tea tree oil added may help to relieve sinus congestion. You can repeat this every couple of hours throughout the day.
- Try holding a comfortably hot compress against the painful areas of your face.
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 tablets.
Children 6 – 12 years: 1 tablet.
Initially, dissolve under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Then, every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Place tablets under your tongue and allow them to dissolve for 30 seconds. You can then chew and swallow them.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Each glucose tablet is medicated with 500 μg of each of: Belladonna 30C, Hepar sulfuris 6C, Kali bichromicum 6C, Pulsatilla 3X, Silicea 6C.
Brauer Natural Medicine is a proudly South Australian made and owned homeopathic company. Based in Adelaide’s beautiful Barossa Valley we believe in combining traditional homeopathic medicines and natural ingredients with modern science. We offer you the natural alternative to the health problems that concern everyday Australians. Brauer, your body’s choice, naturally.