Sleep Tablets include Chamomile and Passionflower, which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the relief of sleeplessness and insomnia, therefore helping you relax into sleep, particularly when your insomnia is associated with mental overactivity or anxiety. Brauer Sleep is easy to use, is not habit-forming, and won’t leave you feeling hungover the next morning.
- Try and work out why you aren’t sleeping. Tackling the underlying cause of your sleep problem is the best way to find a lasting solution. Common causes include high levels of stress or a painful health condition like arthritis.
- Avoid stimulants like caffeine, alcohol and nicotine for 4–6 hours before bedtime. Also avoid large, rich or salty meals late at night.
- A quiet, dark and cool bedroom help to encourage sound sleep. Try an eye mask and earplugs to help block out light and noise.
- Create a calming pre-sleep routine for 30–60 minutes before bed. It works for babies — and it can work for you too! Try a warm bath, relaxing music, light reading, and a cup of herbal tea. Why not try Brauer Sleepytime Bath?
- Go to bed and get up at the same time each day to help ‘set’ your internal body clock.
- Enjoy some regular physical activity mid-afternoon or early evening to help you cope better with stress and sleep more deeply.
How to use
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.