Sore Throat Oral Spray includes ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve symptoms of a sore throat such as pain, burning, and inflammation.
- Try gargling with warm salty water.
- Soothe your throat and keep it moist with plenty of warm fluids: herbal tea and chicken or miso soup are great choices.
- Stay in a warm environment and breathe through your nose.
- Keep your cold to yourself: wash your hands regularly and sneeze or cough into tissues and then throw them straight in the bin.
- Rest your voice!
Adults and children over 12 years: 4 sprays.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2 sprays.
Initially, spray under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Then, ever 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Oral sprays are a convenient dosage form which you simply spray under your tongue.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store your homeopathic medicine in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Contains equal parts of: Ammonium causticum4C, Apis mellifica 5C, Arsenicum album 4C, Aurum metallicum 5C, Belladonna 4C, Bryonia 3X, Echinacea angustifolia 3C, Ferrum phosphoricum 5C, Lachesis 6C, Mercurius solubilis 6C.
Brauer Natural Medicine is a proudly South Australian made and owned homeopathic company. Based in Adelaide’s beautiful Barossa Valley we believe in combining traditional homeopathic medicines and natural ingredients with modern science. We offer you the natural alternative to the health problems that concern everyday Australians. Brauer, your body’s choice, naturally.