Stress Remedy Bach Flower Drops include Clematis, Impatiens and White Chestnut flower essences traditionally used to help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
- Share your concerns with a friend, counsellor or other trusted person who can lighten your worry load, help you see things differently and come up with some practical strategies.
- Move more. Being active helps clear your mind, release feel-good chemicals and removes the harmful by-products of stress from your body. Try a daily walk or any other activity you enjoy.
- Eat more whole grains, vegies, fruit, legumes and fish.
- Eat less fatty, sugary, fast foods and drink less caffeine and alcohol.
Schedule at least 30 minutes of ‘me’ time every day to enjoy any of these relaxing activities:
- Relaxation or deep-breathing exercises
- Meditation or yoga
- A massage
- A good book
- An aromatherapy bath
- Day-dreaming in a hammock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.