Cabot Health LivaTone Shots
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Dairy Free
- Yeast Free
Cabot Health LivaTone Shots Indications
- Highly potent formula to assist quick liver detoxification.
- St Mary's thistle protects liver cells from harm caused by toxic substances and improves the regenerative capacity of liver cells.
- St Mary's thistle and taurine assist digestive function and can help indigestion, nausea and bloating.
- Helpful for gall bladder conditions.
- Taurine is required for the manufacture of bile, thus helping fat digestion and the excretion of cholesterol from the body.
- Selenium is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect liver cells from free radical damage.
- Selenium forms a vital part of glutathione; if selenium levels are inadequate glutathione is unable to protect the liver against toxic substances.
Cabot Health LivaTone Shots Each Tablet contains:
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
Silybum marianum (St Mary's thistle) fruit
calculated as silybin
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50mcg|
Directions for use
Adults take 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and Contraindications
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms, for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.