Dr Wheatgrass Skin Recovery Cream 85ml
A significant advance in natural skin recovery!
- Enriched with wheatgrass-derived bioactives
- Wheatgrass stimulates growth factor activity which accelerates skin healing and recovery
- Natural - The extract which powers all our products is derived from fresh, young, vital wheatgrass sprouts
- Contains naturally occurring vitamins, phytosterols, amino acids and minerals and the all-important Grass Juice Factor.
- Gluten and lanolin free
- Safe - for children, the elderly and infirm, during pregnancy, breastfeeding and when trying to conceive
The brainchild of the world's leading wheatgrass therapist, Dr. Chris Reynolds, our products enhance skin recovery and repair for all ages
This amazing cream has helped thousands enjoy an improved quality of life. View our Testimonials for more information.
Indications: Dry or troubled skin, skin recovery and repair. Natural moisturiser, blackhead cleanser and anti-ageing.
Directions: Apply once or twice daily as required. In some cases, extended regular application may be required. May be safely applied to raw, chafed or cracked skin.
This cream has many skin-related uses. Medical research and extensive clinical experience shows that wheatgrass can often assist when nothing else works. It is also safe to use for all ages. Improvement may occur quickly or you may have to persevere to achieve the desired result.
Ingredients: Purified water, capryllic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, Triticum vulgare (wheat) sprout extract, glyceryl stearate, glycerine, ceteareth 20, stearic acid, glyceryl caprylate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, sodium phytate, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol, citrus aurantium amara extract.
Lanolin and gluten free.
No animal products or testing.
Wholly produced in Australia by Wheatgrass Pty. Ltd. Queensland.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.