Herb Valley CoQ10 150mg 90 caps
Supports a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. CoQ10 is an important coenzyme involved in energy production.
May assist in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system
CoQ10 is an important coenzyme involved in energy production
90 soft capsules
Adults - take 1 capsule once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – only as professionally prescribed
Ubidecarenone (Co-enzyme Q10) 150mg per capsule
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
Always read the label
Use only as directed
Keep out of reach of children
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from sunlight
Do not use if cap seal is broken
Vitamin supplements can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Co-Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an essential nutrient found in every cell of the body. It is important for the health of virtually all human tissues and organs.
CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant and is found in high concentrations within the heart. It assists in maintaining heart health and in particular heart muscle function and circulatory systems.
CoQ10 is produced naturally in the body however levels slowly decline with age and exercise.
CoQ10 promotes the conversion of carbohydrates into energy production and therefore aids in stamina and athletic performance.
Herb Valley Co-Enzyme Q10 is derived from natural yeast fermentation and comes in a convenient 150mg once a day dose in a soft gel capsule.
CoQ10 functions as a powerful antioxidant and supports the cardiovascular system. (1, 2)
Given its potent antioxidant properties, CoQ10 has also been studied as a possible treatment for cancer patients. Studies have found survival rates higher in patients on CoQ10. (3)
It may also help in the management of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. (4)
CoQ10 aids in athletic performance and endurance. (5)
1. Ho, M. J., et al. Blood pressure lowering efficacy of coenzyme Q10 for primary hypertension. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 4:CD007435, 2009.
2. Rosenfeldt FL et al. Coenzyme Q10 in the treatment of hypertension: a meta-analysis of the clinical trials. J Hum Hypertens 21.4 (2007): 297–306
3. Folkers K. et al 1993, Survival of cancer patients on therapy with coenzyme Q10, Biochem Biophys Res Commun, vol. 92, no. 1, pp. 241-245.
4. Werbach R. 2000, Nutritional Strategies for Treating Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Alternative Medicine Review, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 93-108
5. Bargossi, A. M., et al. Antioxidant effects of exogenous ubiquinone (Q10) in high level endurance runners. Free Radicals and Antioxidants in Nutrition. 1993:63-74.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.