Herbs of Gold Children's Fish-i Care
For healthy brain function and development
Fish-i Care contains fish oil providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) omega-3 fatty acids, with iodine.
- Iodine for brain development
- With tooth friendly Xylitol
- Vanilla-berry flavour
- Fish shaped squirts
Children 2-8 years - Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years - Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Children's Fish-i Care Indications
- Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care provides supplemental omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for a diet low in fish.
- Provides eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), from fish oil.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are required for healthy brain function.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain and helps maintain healthy eye function.
- Supplemental iodine intake may be beneficial to children's IQ levels.
- Iodine helps maintain healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Contains tooth friendly Xylitol.
- Herbs of Goldª Children’s Fish-i Care is beneficial for the prevention and treatment of an omega-3 fatty acid or iodine deficiency.
Herbs of Gold Children's Fish-i Care Ingredients
Each chewable capsule contains:
|Fish oil Ð natural||500mg|
|equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 90mg|
|equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 60mg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||25mcg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.|
|Brand||Herbs Of Gold|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.