Herbs of Gold Clear Skin
Healthy, clear skin
Herbs Of Gold Clear Skin combines herbs traditionally used for their skin healing properties with nutrients required for the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Relief of pimples
- Skin repair and healing
- Promotes healthy skin
Adults and children over 12 years - Take one tablet, twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Clear Skin combines herbs traditionally used for their skin healing properties with nutrients required for the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Burdock has been used traditionally for the relief of conditions that leave the skin dry and flaky such as psoriasis and eczema. It also has benefit in the relief of slow healing skin eruptions.
- Yellow dock is commonly used in combination with Burdock and is taken traditionally for the relief of minor skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Echinacea has traditional use for eczema, psoriasis and poor healing wounds. Traditionally it has shown antiseptic properties and use in general immune system support.
- Calendula has been traditionally used for its anti-inflammatory action, to assist in superficial wound healing.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant of benefit in protecting the cells in the body from free radical damage. Vitamin A is essential for maintaining the health and integrity of the skin.
- Zinc is required for normal skin repair, wound healing and maintenance of healthy skin. Zinc may assist in the relief of minor skin disorders such as mild acne. Low levels of zinc have been found in patients with dermatitis and psoriasis therefore supplementation may be beneficial. Zinc also provides antioxidant properties to protect cells from oxidative stress.
- When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor.
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Herbs of Gold Clear Skin Ingredients
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Arctium lappa (Burdock) root||1.5g|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant||800mg|
|Rumex crispus (Yellow dock) root||600mg|
|Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower||500mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||12mg|
|equiv. vitamin A 1500IU|
|equiv. retinol equivalents 450mcg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut, or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.