Herbs of Gold Magnesium Citrate 900
Highly bioavailable form of organic magnesium
Magnesium Citrate 900 is an organic form of magnesium that is more bioavailable than other magnesium forms. High bioavailability ensures the body can absorb and utilise the magnesium effectively.
- Organic form of magnesium
- Highly bioavailable
- Energy production
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule, twice daily, with food. For relief of migraines - Take 2 capsules, twice daily with food. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Magnesium Citrate 900 Indications
- Magnesium citrate, as an organic form of magnesium, is highly soluble and bioavailable to the body when compared to other forms of magnesium.
- The high bioavailability of magnesium citrate ensures that the body is able to absorb and utilise the maximum amount of magnesium.
- Magnesium is important for cellular energy production. Both magnesium and citrate from magnesium citrate are involved in energy production with citrate forming part of the Kreb's cycle, producing energy for every cell in the body.
- Magnesium is involved in over 300 enzyme reactions in the body as every biological process requires magnesium.
- Herbs of Gold Magnesium Citrate 900 may assist in the management of migraines by providing symptomatic relief of migraine headaches and reducing their frequency and severity.
- Low levels of magnesium are associated with increased risk of various cardiovascular diseases, therefore magnesium helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Magnesium is essential for metabolism of calcium and phosphorus and is an important structural component of bone, helping to maintain bone strength.
- Magnesium is required for glucose uptake into cells, helping to increase insulin sensitivity and regulation of normal blood glucose levels in healthy individuals.
- Exercise increases the body's requirement for magnesium. Magnesium is required for the conduction of nerve impulses and normal muscle contraction and therefore also helps in the prevention and relief of muscular cramps and spasms.
- Magnesium may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Herbs of Gold Magnesium Citrate 900 assists in the maintenance of general well-being and may be used for the prevention and treatment of a magnesium deficiency.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Magnesium Citrate 900 Ingredients
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Magnesium (as citrate)||145.8mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.