Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf
Powerful immune support
Olive Leaf uses fresh hand-picked Olive leaves to produce a superior quality extract, containing high levels of oleuropein, the key pharmacologically active component of Olive leaves.
- Immune health
- Cardiovascular health
- Contains oleuropein 34mg/5mL
Shake well before use.
Adults - Take 5mL, once or twice daily. Children 6-12 years - Give 2.5mL, once or twice daily. Children 2-6 years -Give 2.5mL once daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take/Give in water or juice.
Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf Indications
- Contains high levels of oleuropein, the key pharmacologically active component of Olive leaf.
- Olive leaf has traditionally been used as an antimicrobial remedy and may assist in the relief of cold, flu and upper respiratory tract infection symptoms, including the relief of fevers.
- Olive leaf is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Olive leaf helps maintain the health of the cardiovascular system and blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Olive leaf helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Olive Leaf is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf Ingredients
Each 5mL dose contains:
|herbal extract equivalent to fresh:|
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf||6.35g|
|standardised to contain oleuropein 34mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Brand||Herbs Of Gold|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.