Herbs of Gold Resveratrol AdvantAGE 60vc
Herbs of Gold Resveratrol AdvantAGE contains the herb Fallopia japonica, which provides a rich, reliable source of the antioxidant and free radical scavenger, resveratrol.
- 250mg of resveratrol
- Healthy connective tissue
- Maintains collagen & elastin
- Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Polygonum cuspidatum is a rich and reliable source of resveratrol, whereas the resveratrol content of grapes and red wine varies considerably.
- One capsule contains resveratrol equivalent to 365 glasses of red wine.*
- Contains important nutrients including vitamin C, lysine, proline and glycine which are required for the synthesis of collagen, elastin and firm connective tissue.
- Zinc is required for the maintenance of healthy tissue.
- Resveratrol helps maintain healthy blood vessels in healthy individuals.
*Based on an average content of a 150mL glass of red wine sourced globally.
Each capsule contains:
|herbal extract equiv. to dry|
|Fallopia japonica (Japanese Giant Knotweed) root||30g|
|equiv. resveratrol 250mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Only take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.