Herbs of Gold Slippery Elm 400mg
Reflux & digestive health
Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Healthy digestive function
- Soothes the digestive tract
- Relieves symptoms of reflux
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule, three times daily, before food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Slippery Elm 400mg Indications
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Slippery elm bark contains mucilage, which coats the mucous membranes of the digestive system. Mucilage acts as barrier to the lining of the digestive system, protecting it from stomach acid.
- Slippery elm bark contains mucilage which has demulcent activity. Demulcents soothe irritation and inflammation of the mucous membranes in the digestive system.
- Traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of gastritis and heartburn/gastric reflux.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Slippery Elm 400mg Ingredients
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) stem bark powder||400mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut products or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Brand||Herbs Of Gold|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.