Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35 000
Liver health & regeneration
A high strength formula providing a standardised extract of St. Mary's Thistle
- High potency
- Aids liver regeneration
- One-a-day formulation
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35 000 Indications
- A high strength formula providing a standardised extract of St. Mary's thistle.
- St Mary's thistle has a long history of use as a traditional remedy for liver and gallbladder health, and to assist with healthy bile flow.
- Milk thistle may help to relieve dyspeptic complaints, such as poor digestion, loss of appetite and supports normal liver function.
- St Mary's thistle supports the liver in the detoxification process; it is a liver tonic that assists normal liver function.
- Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35 000 supports the regeneration of liver cells and protects the liver against substances such as alcohol.
- The active constituents, the flavanolignans collectively known as Silymarin, are thought to be responsible for majority of St Mary's thistle's pharmacological effects. Silymarin has antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35 000 Ingredients
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Silybum marianum (St Mary's thistle) seed||35g|
|stand. to contain Silymarin 400mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.