Herbs of Gold Sublingual B12 1000
Nerve & blood tonic
Herbs of Gold Sublingual B12 1000 may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency, which may present as fatigue.
- Dissolves in the mouth
- Blood tonic
- Nerve tonic
Adults - Take 1 tablet, one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Chew or allow tablet to dissolve in mouth. Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Sublingual B12 1000 Indications
- Herbs of Gold Sublingual B12 1000 may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency. Sublingual B12 1000Êdissolves in the mouth, offering an effective alternative to other oral or parenteral vitamin B12 supplementation.
- Individuals on a strict vegetarian diet have an increased need for vitamin B12, which is essential for assisting in the maintenance of a healthy nervous system, protecting nerve function. Vitamin B12 also assists in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system, aiding healthy homocysteine levels. Homocysteine is a biological marker associated with an increased risk for a variety of diseases.
- Vitamin B12 is important for the normal function of all cells, playing an integral role in normal cell growth and replication.
Vitamin B12 may also help to:
- Maintain healthy blood
- Protect the health of capillaries
- Maintain peripheral blood circulation to the hands, legs and feet
- Protect the health of the immune system
- Metabolise carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Herbs of Gold Sublingual B12 1000 Ingredients
Each tablet contains:
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||(1000mcg) 1mg|
|Does not contain added animal, corn, egg, milk or nut products, lactose gluten, yeast or artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives.|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.