Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 6000
Memory & cognitive function
Contains BacoMindª, a clinically trialled extract of Bacopa monnieri.
- Clinically trialled
- Cognitive function
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 2 tablets daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children 6 to 12 years- Give1 tablet daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Tablets can be crushed and added to food.
Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 6000 Indications
- Contains BacoMindª a clinically trialled extract of Bacopa monnieri.
- BacoMindª has also been clinically trialled to support learning and memory, including information retention and recall, in children and adolescents.
- Bacopa, also known as Brahmi, contains Bacoside A, an active ingredient which assists in the release of nitric oxide that allows the relaxation of blood vessels to enable smooth blood flow throughout the body. This offers a positive effect on learning and memory recall.
- Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 6000 has been standardised to contain bacosides, calculated as 135mg of bacoside A
- Brahmi is a brain and nervine tonic of Ayurvedic medicine, traditionally used to improve memory, concentration and learning.
- Improves stress adaptation, therefore beneficial during periods of stress.
- Brahmi is a nervine tonic that enhances learning and academic performance and improves mental ability.
- Read more about clinical studies on BacoMindª
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 6000 Ingredients
Each tablet contains:
|BacoMindª herbal extract equiv. to dry|
|Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) whole plant||6g|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.