Herbs of Gold Zinc Forte plus Vitamin C
Zinc Forte + C is a high strength zinc and vitamin C powder supported by essential cofactors including vitamin B6, beta-carotene and magnesium.
- High strength zinc
- Buffered vitamin C
- Immune support
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 3 level scoops (scoop provided) once daily, mixed into water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children 4-12 years - Give 1 level scoop once daily, mixed into water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Zinc Forte plus Vitamin C Indications
- Zinc Forte + C is a high strength zinc and vitamin C powder supported by essential cofactors including vitamin B6, beta-carotene and magnesium. Zinc Forte + C Powder is available in delicious, natural raspberry flavour.
- Zinc is an essential trace element that plays important roles in growth and development, the immune response, neurological function, and reproduction. Zinc deficiency is common in adolescents, the elderly, vegetarians, pregnant and lactating women.
- Zinc may assist in the management of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Zinc helps to provide relief from the symptoms of colds as well as reduce the severity of colds.
- Zinc is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Zinc's role as an antioxidant is achieved through numerous mechanisms including protecting vitamin E from depletion, acting as an important structural component of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase and reducing free radical production.
- Vitamin C is antioxidant by scavenging oxygen and nitrogen free radicals, regenerating antioxidant vitamin E and maintaining reduced glutathione.
- Herbs of Gold Zinc Forte plus Vitamin C help's to maintain healthy skin. Zinc is required for enzymes and proteins involved in skin renewal. Vitamin C is essential for the formation of collagen and connective tissue which are structural components of the skin. Zinc & C Powder may promote the healing of minor wounds such as cuts, scratches and abrasions.
- Zinc may help maintain a normal healthy appetite. Zinc helps maintain normal taste sensation.
- Zinc Forte + C Powder help's to assist in the maintenance of general well-being.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts for a long period of time.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Herbs of Gold Zinc Forte plus Vitamin C Ingredients
Each 3g contains:
|Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)||30mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||1g|
|equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 826.2mg|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Pyridoxine (as hydrochloride) (vitamin B6)||4.98mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia rebaudiana.|
|Brand||Herbs Of Gold|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.