Hilde Hemmes Comfrey Cream
Comfrey is one of the most popular medicinal plants for external use and its name is derived from the Latin confervere which means to bring together'. It has been used for centuries for its anti-inflammatory capacity when bones were to be set and the healing process hastened, thus earning the herb its common names, Knitbone and Boneset'.
The chief (and most important) constituent of comfrey root is allantoin which promotes wound-healing and accelerates the regeneration of cells.
Hilde Hemmes Comfrey Cream has an anti-inflammatory action and, when rubbed into the affected area several times daily, it provides relief of inflammation due to:
- joint/bone/cartilage injuries
- bruises and sprains
Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Contains tincture equivalent to Symphytum officinale root & rhizone dry 24 mg/g.
Hilde Hemmes Comfrey Cream Features / Benefits
- This product is listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
- Available in convenient, durable, tamper-evident tubes.
- Rapidly absorbed into the affected skin area.
- Water-based, non-greasy and gentle.
- Promotes the body's natural healing.
- Compatible with most skin types.
- Apply to the affected area several times daily.
- Rest is recommended for joint/bone/cartilage injuries.
- Apply ice pack to help reduce swelling.
- Maintain normal body weight to reduce stress on joints.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.