Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Hawthorn 30 tea bags
Hawthorn is one of the oldest-known medicinal plants used in Europe and is now considered to be the most significant herb for the maintenance of a healthy heart. Pharmacological investigations have shown that the main components responsible in terms of helping the circulatory system to perform at its peak, are the flavonoids and oligomeric procyanidins. The modern uses for hawthorn have come from the New York Heart Association which has studied and accepted the many clinical trials. I am always confident recommending hawthorn in my teabag range as it is one of the most useful herbs for improving heart health and to help optimise cardiovascular, circulatory and heart function.
Use as a heart tonic and to help maintain a healthy heart. Helps optimise cardiovascular, circulatory and heart function. Claims for this western herbal medicine are based on traditional use.
Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for fifteen minutes.
Adults only: drink one cup three to four times daily.
Use only as directed.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy and lactation, if fluid accumulates in the legs or spreading chest pains occur.
Each teabag contains Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) herb top fl. dry 1.5 g (1500 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- First professional, medicinal teabag range in Australia.
- Guaranteed amount of active ingredients in each bag.
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (ie no bleaching chemicals).
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).