Hilde Hemmes Laxative Tea
This tea contains senna which has a long history of medicinal use dating back to the time of the Arabian physicians in the 9th century.
Today we know senna is one of the most effective laxatives available as Hilde Hemmes Laxative Tea has been proven in numerous clinical trials and scientific studies.
In this therapeutic teabag, I have blended senna with soothing camomile, peppermint and fennel to ensure a gentle laxative action and to give you a pleasant-tasting tea suitable for adults and children over 12 years. Due to their intestinal cleansing action, Laxative tea is included in all my Hilde Hemmes Detox Programs.
Take to assist in the treatment and relief of constipation.
Each 1.5g Hilde Hemmes Laxative Teabags contains Senna leaf dry 900 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.
- Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for ten minutes.
- Adults and children over 12 years only: take one cup daily before bedtime.
Use only as directed.
Contraindications: abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, intestinal obstruction, stenosis, atony, inflammatory colon diseases, appendicitis, severe dehydration and breastfeeding.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy.
To avoid constipation it is recommended to exercise regularly, drink plenty of water and increase fibre in the diet, as the continued use of laxatives may cause serious bowel problems.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Duration of use
If you wish to use this product for more than 14 days, consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.