Hilde Hemmes Herbal's ProstaLobium
Once a man reaches the age of 45, prostate health becomes most important. Over the years thousands of men have contacted me because they are concerned about their prostate. Many are even reluctant to discuss this embarrassing subject but for many, my ProstaLobium® has become their best friend and is no longer 'secret men's business'!
In 1986, I first learned about epilobium and decided to introduce it to Australian men to find out if it is as effective as European folklore claims. To my surprise I received countless testimonials from grateful men thanking me for making this herb available. Some of the more prominent men who have used my ProstaLobium® include singer Smokey Dawson, artist Pro Hart, racehorse trainer Jim Houlahan, motoring magnate Bob Jane, British jockey Scobie Breasley, and Adelaide radio and television personality Roger Cardwell - just to name a few.
ProstaLobium® teabags contain the herb epilobium. Taken regularly, ProstaLobium® has anti-inflammatory and exudative properties which maintain normal prostate and urinary tract function. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for ten minutes.
Adults only: drink one cup 1/2 hour before breakfast and one cup 1/2 hour before the evening meal. To help maintain a normal prostate, drink one cup daily.
Use only as directed.
Duration of Use
For best results this product should be taken for at least 12 weeks.
Positive effects can often be noticed within a few days of commencement.
Each teabag contains Epilobium (Epilobium parviflorum) herb dry 1.5 g (1500 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- First professional, medicinal teabag range in Australia.
- Guaranteed amount of active ingredients in each bag.
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (ie no bleaching chemicals).
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).