Hilde Hemmes Herbal's St. John's Wort 30 tea bags
St John's wort is a native European plant with a long history, dating back to the times of Dioscorides and Hippocrates. It is also called hypericum and has been used to treat nervous disorders since the time of the Swiss physician Paracelsus (1493-1541).
In recent years, clinical trials have shown that St John's wort can assist significantly in the management of mood swings, which supports its traditional nervine uses. In fact, it is one of the best-known herbs for treating nervous conditions. The therapeutic dose helps relieve symptoms of anxiety, nervous unrest, restlessness and sleeplessness.
Take to assist in the management of mood swings and to relieve symptoms of anxiety, nervous unrest, restlessness and sleeplessness. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for ten minutes.
Adults and children over 12: drink one cup twice daily.
Children from 6 to 12: drink one cup daily.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Photosensitivity may develop, especially in people with fair skin.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
Duration of Use
Favorable results can be expected between 10-14 days.
Interaction with Other Medication
Can affect the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill - consult your doctor before use.
Each teabag contains St John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) herb top fl. dry 2 g (2000 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- First professional, medicinal teabag range in Australia.
- Guaranteed amount of active ingredients in each bag.
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (ie no bleaching chemicals).
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.