Stinging nettle leaf has been popular since ancient times and was used by the Greek physicians Dioscorides (first century) and Galen (ca. 130-200 C.E.). Stinging nettle is unique because all plant parts can be used medicinally, however the stinging nettle root cannot be used to obtain the same results as the nettle leaf. My stinging nettle capsules contain concentrated leaf extract for the relief of inflammation of rheumatism.
Stinging nettle has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine for centuries as a diuretic and to help maintain normal urinary tract function. Studies confirm its anti-inflammatory action which explains its clinical benefits for the temporary relief of inflammation and pain of rheumatism.
Adults and children over 12 only: take one capsule three to four times daily.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications: fluid retention due to impaired heart or kidney function.
Each capsule contains extract equivalent to dried Urtica dioica leaf 3 g (3000 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).