Hilde Hemmes Traditional Tea Bearberry 50g
- Aids in the relief of the pain and burning sensation associated with cystitis.
- Supports healthy kidney and bladder function.
- Provides temporary relief of urinary tract inflammation / discomfort.
- Has astringent, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action.
Bearberry is a small evergreen shrub found in northern regions of Europe, Asia and North America, which tends to occur naturally in sandy or rocky soil. It is one of those herbs that is mute testimony to the ancient methodology of establishing a herb's value - trial and error.
In totally separate cultures, divided by what were then physically insurmountable obstacles, the ancient Chinese and American Indians came to exactly the same conclusion - bearberry has astringent, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Several microbiological human studies (in vitro) have shown that bearberry has strong antibacterial properties beneficial for the urinary system.
Take to assist in the relief of the pain and burning sensation associated with cystitis. Bearberry supports healthy kidney and bladder function - provides temporary relief of urinary tract inflammation and discomfort. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Infuse 2 level metric teaspoons with one cup of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
Adults and children over 12 only: drink 3-4 cups daily.
Use only as directed.
If cystitis symptoms, pain or irritation persist for more than 48 hours, consult your healthcare practitioner.
The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
Contraindications: pregnancy, lactation, children under 12 years.
Each 5 mL level metric spoon contains Bearberry (Arctostaphylos uvi-ursi) leaf dry 1.3 g (1300 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Loose herbs with a long shelf life.
- Economical way of taking herbal medicine.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.