Hilde Hemmes Traditional Tea St. John's Wort 50g
- For the symptomatic relief of anxiety, nervous unrest, restlessness and sleeplessness.
- Assists in the management of mood swings.
St John's wort is a native European plant with a long history, dating back to the times of Dioscorides and Hippocrates. It is also called hypericum and has been used to treat nervous disorders since the time of the Swiss physician Paracelsus (1493-1541).
In recent years, clinical trials have shown that St John's wort can assist significantly in the management of mood swings, which supports its traditional nervine uses. In fact, it is one of the best-known herbs for treating nervous conditions. The therapeutic dose helps relieve symptoms of anxiety, nervous unrest, restlessness and sleeplessness.
Take to assist in the management of mood swings and to relieve symptoms of anxiety, nervous unrest, restlessness, nervous afflictions and sleeplessness. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Infuse two 5 mL level metric teaspoons with one cup of boiling water, steep for 10-15 minutes and strain.
Adults and children over 12 only: drink 3-4 cups daily.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Interaction with Other Medication
Can affect the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill - consult your doctor before use.
Each 5 mL level metric spoon contains St John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) herb dry 1.1 g (1100 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Loose herbs with a long shelf life.
- Economical way of taking herbal medicine.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.