Melrose Fish Oil & Vitamin D
- All natural Fish Oil - derived from small fish sardines, herrings and anchovies
- Sustainably caught from fish stocks: controlled by Peruvian & Colombian authorities
- Tested for heavy metals and PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls)- results are below TGA guidelines for Fish oil
- With the addition of Vitamin D3 (1000 IU) to further support the health and growth of strong bones, teeth and muscles and maintain healthy bone density.
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Useful for the temporary relief of arthritic pain
- Helps to reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis and osteoarthritis
- May increase joint mobility associated with arthritis
- Maintains the healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system and healthy cholesterol levels
- Improves general health and wellbeing
- Natural Lemon Lime flavour
- With the addition of Vitamin E to prevent oxidation and rancidity
- Gluten free
Melrose Fish Oil + Vitamin D is is a unique combination that provides the same anti-inflammatory actions within the body as regular Melrose Fish Oil with the added benefits of Vitamin D. A highly effective combination to reduce joint inflammation and pain associated with arthritis and osteoarthritis. The addition of Vitamin D will assist in the absorption and metabolism of calcium and phosphorus to build healthy, strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D is also essential in maintaining a healthy immune system, making this combination ideal for everyday health and wellbeing.
Aduts: Take 4ml once daily with food.
For serious inflammatory conditions please speak to your healthcare practitioner.
Children (2-12 years):
Take half of adult dose or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Active Ingredients (per 4ml):
Omega-3 triglycerides- Natural Fish Oil: 3.6g
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 650mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 433mg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 1000IU) 25mcg
Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Lactose, Corn, Cereals, Eggs and Yeast. Also free from artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives.
Vita min supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner."
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.