Melrose Massage H2Oil Water Dispersible 2L
Minimal colour, reduced stickiness, non occlusive, enhanced stability with additional vitamin E.
- Equal to or better than other massage oils including almond or apricot kernel oils
- Accepts essential oils as required
- Washes out of cotton towels and sheets, minimising the risk of fire
- Clients find that the oil washed off in the shower after the massage without the use of soap
- Leaves a beautiful sensual feel on the skin
- Extends the normal life of towels by a factor of four
- Packed in casks that ensure long life
Melrose was first in Australia to develop the Water Dispersible concept that has become the most popular massage oil type. Water Dispersible Oils are popular because they not only increase the life of towels considerably, but also reduce the possibility of towels catching fire in the dryer. You can test the dipersibility of H2Oil by adding a few drops to a glass of warm water and shake – it will turn white – emulsifying the oil. Adding normal washing powder to the wash removes the massage oil from the towel.
Sunflower Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Glycerides – from Coconut Oil, Polysorbate 85 and Vitamin E, (does not contain nut oils)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.