Melrose Massage Oil Almond Sweet H2Oil 2L
- Performs as well as a regular massage oil without stickiness
- Non occlusive – the skin is allowed to breathe
- Minimal aroma
- Water dispersible
- Accepts essential oils
- Packed in casks to ensure long life
For those who prefer almond oil but want the benefits of Melrose H2Oil water dispersible technology. The popularity of water dispersible massage oils has resulted in the H2Oil option being applied to Sweet Almond Oil. Coconut Glycerides is a light oil, used in fine cosmetics. It gives glide to the massage and allows the skin to breathe – it makes the oil combination non occlusive. Vitamin E is added to retard oxidation, however the use of the ‘bag in a box’ for 2 and 10 litre packs is more effective in reducing oxidation over the longer period.
Melrose Sweet Almond H2O Massage Oil has been the answer to the question and a saviour for the professional massage therapist. Melrose Sweet Almond H2O Massage Oil water dispersible oil. Then there is the unique Melrose cask that keeps the oil fresh to the last drop.
* Allows the skin to breath (non-occlusive).
* Has no record of dermatological problems.
* Clients find that rinse off in the shower is quicker.
* Cotton towels & sheets come clean in the normal wash.
* All at a reasonable price.
* Almond Oil
* Coconut Glycerides from Coconut Oil for glide
* Vitamin E
* Vegetable derived Polysorbate 85
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.