Nature's Sunshine Eyebright & Golden Seal
This combination comprises herbs that have traditionally been used in Western Herbal Medicine for their astringent (drying and toning) and antiseptic properties. This formula may provide symptomatic relief of pain, congestion and inflammation of the mucous membranes as well as a runny nose and watery eyes.
This combination contains herb powders:
- Myrica cerifera (Bayberry) root 134mg
- Hydrastis canadensis (Golden seal) root 132mg
- Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) herb 120mg
- Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) leaf 109mg
INDICATIONS FOR USE
• Herbs traditionally used for their astringent properties that may help to relieve pain and inflammation of the mucous membranes.
DOSAGE Adults: Take two capsules with a meal three times daily,
Children 6 -12 years: Take one capsule with a meal three times daily.
CAUTIONS If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.