Nature's Sunshine Gout Fighter Plus
Gout Fighter Plus is a unique combination of herbal extracts Sour cherry, Celery seed plus White willow bark that may help fight the symptoms of gout naturally. Together these herbs may help temporarily relieve joint pain associated with gout, reduce joint inflammation and swelling and assist in the improvement of joint mobility. Gout Fighter Plus may also help maintain healthy uric acid levels.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Herbs traditionally used to provide temporary relief of the symptoms of gout and osteoarthritis including joint pain, swelling and inflammation.
- May help increase joint mobility associated with gout and osteoarthritis.
- Sour cherry and Celery seed are traditionally used for symptomatic relief of gout and to help maintain healthy uric acid levels.
- White willow is traditionally used as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Herbal extracts equivalent to:
|Prunus cerasus (Sour cherry) fruit fresh||11g|
|Salix alba (White willow) bark dry||4.5g|
|Apium graveolens (Celery) seed dry||3g|
Acute gout relief:
Take 1 tablet twice daily, with food, until symptoms subside.
Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as professionally prescribed.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
What is uric acid, and why is it important in gout?
Gout is a form of arthritis that occurs when high levels of uric acid in the blood lead to the formation of crystals in the joint, triggering the characteristic symptoms of pain, joint tenderness, and inflammation - often in the big toe. Once you’ve experienced an episode of gout, it’s highly likely you’ll experience more in the future. Therefore, taking steps to maintain healthy uric acid levels is important in addressing acute gout and helping to prevent its recurrence.
Tips for tackling gout
During an acute gout attack:
• Local ice therapy may help relieve acute pain
Take steps to lower your uric acid levels long-term:• Take 1 tablet of Nature’s Sunshine Gout Fighter Plus daily with food or as professionally advised
• Cut back on alcohol – especially beer and spirits
• Avoid soft drinks and other sugar-sweetened beverages
• Instead, drink plenty of water to maintain hydration and help flush excess uric acid from the body
• Decrease your intake of meat (especially offal) and seafood (particularly anchovies, mackerel, sardines, mussels and scallops) – these foods are rich in compounds called purines that can elevate uric acid.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.