Nature's Sunshine Liquid Chlorophyll
The old saying, ‘if you’re green inside, you’re clean inside’ has been applied to NSP’s Liquid Chlorophyll for over 30 years. Liquid chlorophyll is often referred to as “an internal body deodoriser” and can help sweeten the breath and deodorise smelly perspiration. Chlorophyll is responsible for giving plants their green appearance and is found abundantly in nature.
Liquid Chlorophyll is suitable for use by people of all ages.
Each 5mL dose contains:
- Chlorophyllin-copper complex 15mg
- purified water,
- natural spearmint oil flavouring,
- preservatives (methyl hydroxybenzoate and propyl hydroxybenzoate).
• May assist in neutralising body odours and bad breath.
• Use as a mouth gargle to relieve minor inflammation of the throat and halitosis.
DIRECTIONS Adults: Take one teaspoon (5mL) in 250mL of water three times daily.
Children 6-12 years: Take one teaspoon (5mL) in 250mL of water once daily.
Suggested (adults): mix 20mL into one litre of water and consume over the day.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.