Nature's Sunshine Lower Bowel Stimulant
A herbal laxative combination to assist in the relief of constipation and help reduce any associated digestive discomfort or griping. The laxative herbs include Cascara and Buckthorn to assist intestinal peristalsis. Ginger and Capsicum are included for their calming and warming antispasmodic properties.
Each capsule contains herb powders:
- Rhamnus purshianus (Cascara sagrada) stem bark 196mg
- Rhamnus frangula (Alder buckthorn) stem powder 76mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) powder 65mg
- Capsicum annuum (Capsicum) fruit 22mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 22mg
- Agropyron repens (Couch grass) rhizome 11mg
- Berberis aquifolium (Oregon grape) root and rhizome 11mg
- Trifolium pratense (Red clover) flower 11mg
- Rheum officinale (Rhubarb) root 11mg
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Assists in the prevention and treatment of constipation.
- Formulated with ginger and capsicum to reduce any “griping” sensation.
DOSAGE Adults: Take one to four capsules daily with one glass (250mL) of water. Begin with one capsule at night and expect a bowel movement within 6-12 hours. As individuals respond differently to laxative herbs the dosage should be adjusted upwards gradually.
CAUTIONS Not recommended for children under twelve years of age. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product. Drink plenty of water.
Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if pregnant or lactating, unless under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.