Nature's Sunshine Papaya Mint Digestaid Chewable 480mg 70 tabs
Nature's Sunshine Papaya Mint Digestaid Chewable
Papaya and Peppermint have traditionally been used in many cultures to assist healthy digestion and ease symptomatic heartburn. Papaya is a natural digestive enzyme, which aids in the temporary relief of nonspecific dyspepsia, indigestion and associated symptoms such as flatulence and bloating. Peppermint oil is included to help calm digestive spasms.
Each chewable tablet contains:
- Carica papaya (Papaya) fruit powder 330mg
- Mentha X piperita (Peppermint) leaf powder 20mg
- Mentha X piperita (Peppermint) oil 7.5mg
INDICATIONS FOR USE
• For temporary relief of indigestion.
• For symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia such as a feeling of fullness or discomfort after meals, belching, nausea, heartburn, flatulence, digestive cramps/spasm.
• May assist in the symptomatic relief of heart burn associated with indigestion.
• Aids healthy digestion.
DOSAGE Adults: Chew two tablets half an hour before each meal.
CAUTION If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contains sorbitol (640mg) which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea if used in excess.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.