Nature's Sunshine Psyllium Hull Combination
This fibre supplement contains three herbs that support the eliminative function of the bowel. Psyllium hulls are a soluble fibre that attract water and are commonly used as a bulking agent to assist in the relief of constipation. Hibiscus flowers and licorice powder are considered to have properties that are of benefit to those with haemorrhoids.
Each gram contains:
- Plantago ovata (Psyllium) hulls 829mg
- Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus) flowers 131mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) root 40mg
INDICATIONS FOR USE
• A mild bulking laxative that may assist in the treatment of constipation and the maintenance of regularity.
• Of indirect benefit to people suffering from haemorrhoids.
DOSAGE Adults: Mix one teaspoonful (3g) in 250mL of water or juice, one to three times daily.
Children 6-12 years: Mix 1/3 teaspoon (750mg) in 125mL of water or juice once daily (at bedtime).
CAUTIONS Drink plenty of water. Increase fibre in the diet. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.