Nature's Sunshine Stomach Comfort
Stomach Comfort has been formulated with herbs traditionally used to help maintain healthy digestive function and to relieve the symptoms of indigestion, cramps, flatulence, heartburn and nausea. This formula contains Slippery elm and Marshmallow for their soothing, demulcent and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains aromatic herbs Ginger and Peppermint which have carminative and antispasmodic actions on the gastrointestinal tract. Gentian and Dandelion have been included for their bitter actions to aid digestion and promote liver function.
Each capsule contains:
- Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) inner stem bark 200mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 80mg
- Mentha X piperita (Peppermint ) leaf 60mg
- Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) root 30mg
Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root 200mg
Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root 100mg
INDICATIONS FOR USE
• Supports healthy digestive function.
• Helps relieve the symptoms of poor digestive function including indigestion, reflux, cramps, flatulence, heartburn and nausea.
• Marshmallow and Slippery elm form a gel-like layer to protect and soothe irritated mucous membranes in the GIT, aiding in the relief of symptoms of heartburn and acid reflux.
DOSAGE Adults: Take 1 - 2 capsules twice daily with water, before or after a meal or as professionally prescribed.
CAUTION If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.