Nature's Sunshine Turmeric Curcuminoids
Turmeric’s active compound curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties, which may assist in the relief of joint inflammation, swelling and stiffness of arthritis. Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant providing protection against free radical activity.
- Joint pain and inflammation
- High in Curucmin
- C3 Complex – leading scientific studies
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Turmeric may help temporary relief of pain of osteo-arthritis.
- Turmeric may help reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with osteo-arthritis.
- In traditional Ayurvedic medicine Turmeric rhizome has been used as a general tonic herb and to support digestive, gall bladder and liver function.
- Curcumin, the active constituent of Turmeric is a potent free radical scavenger.
- Curcumin has liver protective, antioxidant activity.
- Aids or assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Suitable for those who want antioxidant support.
- Suitable for individuals suffering from joint inflammation, swelling and stiffness.
- Suitable for those wanting to reduce.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Curcumin 526mg providing 500mg Curcuminoids
of Curcuma longa (Curcumin C3 Complex®) 500mg
Adults: Take 1 or 2 capsules twice a day with water, or as professionally prescribed.
If pregnant, consult your healthcare professional.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.