Nutrition Care Magnesium Plus
Magnesium Plus is a magnesium supplement with added potassium and vitamin B6, to be taken when the dietary intake is inadequate. Magnesium Plus may assist in the relief of muscular cramps and spasms when caused by magnesium deficiency.
Product Features and Highlight
Magnesium Plus contains 3 forms of magnesium totalling 76.3mg, with the added benefit of B6 and Potassium. Magnesium Plus contains no Calcium. Calcium’s simultaneous use should be avoided to prevent any possible antagonism of the calcium channel blocking effect of magnesium.
Nutrition Care Magnesium Plus Active Ingredients
Each tablet contains:
- Magnesium (elemental level) 76.3 mg
- from Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate
- (equiv. Elemental Mg 30 mg) 150 mg
- Magnesium Orotate (equiv. Elemental Mg 32.8 mg) 500 mg
- Magnesium Aspartate (equiv. Elemental Mg 13.5 mg 200 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 50 mg
- Potassium (elemental level) 43.4 mg
- from Potassium aspartate 200 mg
Take one tablet daily or as directed by a Health Care Professional.
Magnesium Plus may assist in the relief of muscular cramps and spasms when caused by magnesium deficiency.
The active ingredients in Magnesium Plus, when appropriately prescribed, may assist patients suffering from the following conditions. This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for these disorders.
The use of Magnesium Plus should be based on published and relevant scientific and clinical data for each condition
- Auditory/Visual hallucinations
- Anorexia nervosa
- Anxiety states
- Angina pectoris
- Bronchial Asthma
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Cystic fibrosis
- Coronary Heart
- Coldness of extremities
- Coarse muscle tremors
- Chronic malabsorption states
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Epileptic seizures
- Haemolytic anaemia
- Ischaemic dilated cardiomyopathy
- Muscle pains and weakness
- Mental confusion
- Muscle fasciculations
- Noise-induced hearing loss
- Organic Brain Syndrome
- Pronounced Startle response
- Psychological depression
- Pre-eclampsia & eclampsia
- Platelet stickiness
- Pulmonary hypertension in the newborn
- Renal stones
- Sleep disorders Ð insomnia
- States of Agitation
- Sports (excessive sweating/endurance)
- Lower risk of cardiac arrhythmia
- Reduced risk of coronary artery disease
- Prevent calcification of blood vessels
- Acts as a vasodilator
- Reduces blood pressure
- Enhances transport of Potassium
- Required for ATP synthesis into cells
- Reduces total cholesterol
- Inhibits platelet aggregation
- Reduce chronic fatigue
- Co-factor in glucose transport
- Involved in insulin production
- Important for insulin efficacy
- Increases bone density
- Increased bone mineralisation
- Reduced muscle cramps
Toxicity is associated with Bradydysrhythmias, Hypotension, Muscle weakness, Respiratory insufficiency and thirst.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.