Nutrition Care Metabol Forte Containing Liporol
Please allow an additional 3-5 days delivery time for Nutrition Care products.
Nutrition Care’s Metabol Forte™ is a potent nutraceutical that contains Liporol™, a highly active liquid concentrate of fresh Allium sativum (garlic bulb) extract in a base of organic extra virgin olive oil. Liporol™ contains important active principles, dithiins and sulfides, which have been identified in pharmacological and clinical studies for their ability to modify and balance blood lipid profiles, reduce lipid peroxidation, and act as general support for the maintenance of cardiovascular and metabolic health.
The extraction process we use ensures that there is no risk of side reactions such as oxidation. This process is conducted at a critical temperature of 31°C (87.8°F); this means that extractions can be achieved at temperatures that are low enough not to harm the physicochemical properties of the extract.
Nutrition Care Metabol Forte Containing Liporol Ingredients
Each capsule contains:
- Liporol® Allium sativum bulb ext liquid concentrate 125mg
- Equiv. Allium sativum bulb Fresh 125mg
- Equiv. Dithiins Approx. 350mcg
- Equiv. Sulphides Approx. 90mcg
- Olea europaea fruit flesh Oil 4:1 Extract fresh concentrate 1.5g
- May aid or assist in the maintenance of normal and/or healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- May aid or assist in the maintenance of normal and/or healthy cholesterol in healthy individuals and improve HDL/LDL ratio
- Supports/maintains the health of the cardiovascular system
- Supports/maintains the health of the blood vessels
- May assist blood circulation
- Supports healthy immune function
- Helps to maintain a healthy immune system
- Garlic has traditionally been used for the relief of colds, flu’s and catarrh
- Garlic has potent antioxidant activity
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
Nutrition Care Metabol Forte Containing Liporol Dosage
Adults take 1 to 3 capsules per day or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Patients with bleeding abnormalities should avoid therapeutic doses of garlic. It is advisable to suspend use of this product 1 week prior to surgery as it may increase bleeding risk.
Caution should be exercised when using this product concomitantly with anticoagulant, and antiplatelet drugs.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.