Pretorius Throat Clear Original 20s
Features and Benefits
Pleasant tasting lozenge for the relief of sore throats, blocked nose and mucous congestion.
The potent combination of herbs and oils in Throat Clear may provide relief of:
- Sore throat
- Blocked nose
- Mucous congestion
- Nigella seed oil has anti inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic and antimicrobial activity
- Echinacea purpurea activates cellular immunity and stimulates phagocytosis of neutrophils
- Vitamin C plays an important role in many immune mechanisms. It has been shown to improve host resistance as well as being antibacterial.
- Anise oil has a marked expectorant and antispasmodic action and is indicated for bronchitis and irritable coughing.
- Eucalyptus oil possesses analgesic effects as well as anti inflammatory activities. It is a traditional remedy to help soothe and cool sore and inflamed throats.
- Fennel oil is traditionally indicated for upper respiratory tract congestion
- Peppermint oil has been traditionally used for mucous congestion and colds. It has a cooling effect on sore throats.
- Zinc gluconate has been shown to reduce the duration and severity of symptoms of the common cold. It is readily absorbed through the mucous membrane lining of the mouth.
- Thyme oil is used as an antimicrobial agent and has strong inhibition activity against a range of bacteria. It has a long history of use in throat and mouth infections.
Pretorius Throat Clear Ingredients
Each lozenge contains:
- Nigella sativa seed oil (Black Cumin oil) 2mg
- Echinacea purpurea herb juice conc. equiv. Echinacea juice dry 126mg
- Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) 50mg
- Anise oil 3mg
- Eucalyptus oil 2mg
- Fennel oil 3mg
- Peppermint oil 5mg
- Zinc gluconate (equiv 2.6mg elemental Zinc) 20mg
- Thyme oil 5.8mg
- Primula vulgaris ext. liq. equiv. to dry root and rhiz. 1mg
Adults: Dissolve 1 lozenge of Pretorius Throat Clear slowly in your mouth every 2 - 3 hours (up to 8 times daily)
Children above 6 years: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly up to five times daily
Not to be used by children under two years of age.
If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
Products containing maltitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Pretorius Throat Clear is Free From
- Low allergy formula
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No added sugar.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.