Wotnot Baby Wipes (Biodegradable) 80s
Wotnot baby wipes are 100% biodegradable and compostable. They are enriched with Australian certified organic aloe vera to gently cleanse even the most delicate skin.
They are 100% chlorine free and are free from sulphates, petrochemicals, parabens, caustics, glycols and artificial fragrances.
About Wotnot Products:
Wotnot products are tested against competitor brands to ensure they provide their customers only the best for you, your family and our environment.
Proudly Australian, the Wotnot range are premium products using ingredients that are chosen for their abilities to benefit the skin by combining natural and certified organic ingredients to gently cleanse, moisturise and soothe.
Wotnot Products are free from:
* Artificial fragrance
* Petrochemicals and mineral oils
* Lanolin and phthalates
* Soap, sulphates & other drying agents
* Parabens, petrochemicals & glycols
* Commonly used Society, irritating or drying to skin
* Our wipes and sunscreen are safe for sufferers of Eczema
Wotnot believe in Social Responsibility:
* we are against animal testing
* empower with information to help people feel healthier
* respect everyone we deal with
* protect our planet by providing products that are sustainable, clean and safe
* use 100% Renewable Energy in our office and warehouse
* add to our community through Bear Cottage & The Wilderness Society
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.