Thompson's Valerian 2000
- Gentle herbal sedative
- One-a-day therapeutic dose
Indications for use
- Promotes calmness and relaxation.
- May assist in the relief of nervous tension, nervous unrest and irritability.
- May help to alleviate symptoms of stress.
- May be beneficial in the symptomatic relief of anxiety.
- May help to relieve muscular cramps and spasm.
- Promotes restful sleep by relieving sleeplessness and insomnia and reducing the time taken to fall asleep.
Thompson's Valerian 2000 Actions
- Mild sedative and relaxant.
- Improves the body’s ability to cope with stress.
- Reduces anxiety.
Directions for use
Take one capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals who may be suffering from symptoms of stress, anxiety, nervous tension or irritability; those who may suffer from disturbed sleep patterns, insomnia or poor quality sleep; those with symptoms of muscular spasm or cramps.
Cautions and interactions
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Valerian may increase the pharmaceutical effect of pharmaceutical sedatives (eg benzodiazepenes).
Thompson's Valerian 2000 Ingredients
|Valeriana officinalis (valerian) extract equivalent to dry root
|Standardised to contain valerenic acid