Fourbody Enterprises Pty Ltd ACN 123 239 556 (“the Company”) Privacy Statement contains details about the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information and how the Company deals with this information.
Please read this information carefully and retain it for your records.
1. What information the Company collects and holds.
- The Customer’s personal information as set out in this Application;
- The Customer’s personal information, collected from someone other than the Customer, including (but not limited to) information such as the Customer’s consumer or commercial credit or business history, commercial activities, and credit- worthiness with the Customer’s Consent; and
- The personal information of the Guarantors of the Customer as set out in this Application.
2. How the company collects the customer's information
The Company may collect the Customer’s information in a number of ways including:
- directly from the Customer (such as the information. provided to the Company in this Application);
- from publicly available sources of information;
- when legally authorised or required to do so; and
- from third parties including the Customer’s bank or any trade referee disclosed in the Application with the Customers consent
3. How the company holds the customer's information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The Company may store the Customer’s information in hard copy or electronic format. The Company takes reasonable steps to maintain the security of your information and to protect it from unauthorised disclosures.
4. How the Company uses the Customer’s information
The Company may use the Customer’s information for a range of different purposes, including:
- to verify the Customer’s identity, or to conduct appropriate checks for credit- worthiness and for fraud checking;
- to provide goods and services to the Customer and to provide the Customer with information about those goods and services, to assist the Customer with inquiries or purchases;
- to administer and manage the goods and services the Company provides to the Customer, to charge and bill the Customer for them and to collect any amounts the Customer may owe to the Company.
5. When the Company discloses the Customer’s information
The Company may disclose the Customer’s information to third parties who provide services to the Company and that assist the Company with the purposes for which it uses the information.
The Company may also disclose the Customer’s information:
- to the Customer’s authorised representatives or advisers, or otherwise when the Customer asks the Company to do so;
- to credit-reporting bodies and fraud- checking agencies and to credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit- worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing;
- to law enforcement and national security agencies and other government and regulatory authorities as required or authorised by law; and
- for the purpose of facilitating or implementing a transfer/sale of the Company’s assets or business.
In some cases, the organisations to who the Company may disclose the Customer’s information may be based outside Australia.
6.How the Customer may access or correct its personal information or make a privacy complaint
If the Customer wishes to access any of its personal information held by the Company or would like to correct any errors in that information, please contact the Company by:
The Customer may also use these contact details to notify the Company of any privacy complaint the Customer may have against the Company, including if the Customer thinks that the Company has failed to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) or any binding APP code that has been registered under the Privacy Act. The Company is committed to acknowledging the Customer’s complaint in a prompt manner and will give the Customer an estimated timeframe for when the Company will respond to the complaint.
While the Company hopes that it will be able to resolve any complaints the Customer may have without needing to involve third parties, the Customer may also be able to lodge a complaint with a relevant regulator such as the Australian Information Commisioner (www.oaic.gov.au).
Please note: any reference to the Customer in this Privacy Statement includes a reference to a Guarantor of the Customer as set out in this Application.