Hilde Hemmes Traditional Tea Mistletoe 75g
- Used as a cardiotonic and to help maintain normal blood pressure.
- Has a nervine action beneficial for the relief of nervous excitement, tenseness, irritability and anxiety-induced sleep disturbances.
While mistletoe gave birth to the modern tradition of stealing a kiss at Christmas - a practice established long before the advent of Christ - it should not be mistaken for holly, which is sometimes wrongly called mistletoe. It is an evergreen parasitic plant, growing on the branches of trees, often found on old apple trees but can also grow on hawthorn, lime and other trees. Mistletoe has a long history of use and western herbalists recommend it as a nervine and heart tonic. Its antispasmodic action makes it useful for sleeping disorders and nervous excitement.
Mistletoe has a nervine action beneficial for the relief of nervous excitement, tenseness, irritability and anxiety-induced sleep disturbances. It is also used as a cardiotonic and to help maintain normal blood pressure. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Infuse two 5 mL level metric teaspoons with one cup of cold water, steep for 8-12 hours and strain.
Adults and children over 12 only: warm slightly and drink 2-3 cups daily.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each 5 mL level metric spoon contains Mistletoe (Viscum album) twig leafy young dry 1.6 g (1600 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Loose herbs with a long shelf life.
- Economical way of taking herbal medicine.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FOURBODY - Your Friend in Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.